a help for the future

Being one of the students of the prestige University of Southeastern Philippines is an honor. I know that this institution has a very big role in helping the students to improve their way of life and help them become what they want to be in the near future.

As an IT student, I can say that the university can help by providing enough facilities for us to enhance more of what we have learned. For instance, there are many computers in the laboratory that are not functioning well. Instead of being a help for the students, these facilities are giving problem. Another one is the room; there are only two rooms for the IC students. Aside from that fact, these two rooms don’t have the proper ventilation that is also very uncomfortable to have our classes. I am not requesting for an air conditioned room, but at least these places will be cozy enough for learning. Third one is about the recent issue of not allowing the students to use the electricity of the institution like charging of cell phones and most especially laptops. The point there is that they cannot provide the students with enough facilities and the students are doing their part about this issue, yet they have become a hindrance for their learning because of this act. These are just some of the many things that I have observed and experienced in the institution. With these experiences I am still proud and honored that I am part of this university. I have learned to become more patient, resourceful, and persevere enough because I know that even with these facts I have learned so many things and still learning things that can help me become what I want to be in the near future.